Before embarking on a digital asset investment journey, it makes sense to do your research first. Digital currency is a new and complex technology and is, in some respects, vastly different from other types of investment vehicles.
Even seasoned investors often find that investment in bitcoin, altcoins, or other digital offerings involves a somewhat steep learning curve.
Add to that the fact that there are many less than reliable sources of information in the cryptocurrency space, and you have a recipe for some choppy waters ahead for uninformed investors.
In addition to reading the great content here at Bitcoin Market Journal, many of our readers also enjoy watching YouTube videos about digital asset investment. We’ve gathered a few videos here that may be useful to both new and seasoned investors.
How to Buy Bitcoin for Beginners (Ultimate Step by Step Guide) by Crypto Casey
This is a 29-minute, purely educational video on digital currencies. Some of the topics covered include:
- How and why to keep a record of your crypto-related account details
- How to create strong passwords for each of your digital currency accounts
- How to secure your computer and phone to safeguard your digital assets
- How to set up 2-Factor Authentication on your phone
- How to set up and secure your digital wallet
- How to set up and secure your exchange account
- How to access your accounts and create a will or trust in the event of your death